Need help or advice ? Come to the Icy club !
- Every Wenesday morning from 9h30 to 12h30 - Francois Jacob Building - Main hall - Pasteur
Please log-in to post a review
15 Jul 2014 18:20
Great plugin that will be invaluable in the development of tracking software. Thank you very much!
A few bigs/suggestions:
- If user does not chose a save folder, plugin should prompt for one. Currently it crashes [bug].
- SNR values should be allowed to be non-integers [bug?]
- filenames should include param values and not relative terms such as "low" or "high"
- filenames should avoid use of white spaces
- user should be allowed to save a multitiff single file.
Harder additions that would be nice:
- change brightness of particles
- change diffusion constant
- addition of diffraction “rings” around a particle, to better simulate wide field PSF
- inhomogeneous background intensity
ISBI Challenge tracking benchmark generator
by Fabrice de Chaumont
Compute a whole benchmark with all scenarios
This plugin has no documentation.