Need help or advice ? Come to the Icy club !
- Every Wenesday morning from 9h30 to 12h30 - Francois Jacob Building - Main hall - Pasteur
Please log-in to post a review
University of Vienna MFPL
13 Oct 2016 11:16
Nice counter, but it would be nice to have the counts in a separate window. Also, it would be nice to be able to save the counting data to an excel sheet. Finally, I can't figure out how to turn off the counting once I've started. Maybe there could be a window with stop/start/reset and save buttons?
22 Dec 2015 16:12
It is a great plugin but some functions miss.
I am 100% sure to convince biologists to use ICY when "Counting Manual" will have exactly the same functionalities as the ImageJ / Fiji "Cell Counter".
16 Oct 2015 18:27
A very handy plugin! I would really like a simple reset button to clear the counter and start over. Individual counter numbers for each color of marker would be a nice addition as well.
29 Sep 2015 17:19
For 2D is fantastic! Great tool!
24 Jun 2014 17:58
great but does not keep Z info ;)
by Fabrice de Chaumont
Click on the sequence to add detection, see number of detection in ROIs directly over the sequence.
This plugin is an helper, designed to help you counting objects that we can't find automaticaly
- To add a point, just click where you want to create the detection. This will be a ROI named 'detect'
- To remove a point, right click on it.
On the sequence, you will see in the hand top-left corner:
- Total number of detection
- And for each ROI, its surface in pixels and in scaled unit. (micrometer, millimeters...), and the number of detection contained in it.