1. Detect spots in the Spot Detector plugin.
2. Run the Spot Tracking plugin, and view your results in Track Manager.
3. Add a Motion Profiler (track processor) to filter out unwanted tracks.
4. Add "Track Processor Filtered ROIs" below Motion Profiler.
- This adds circular ROIs around the moving objects in your filtered tracks.
Q: Can I change the size and color of the circles?
A: This will be fully supported in a future release. For now, you can select all the ROIs in the ROI panel (Ctrl+A/Command+A) and click on the color to change it.
Q: The Track Manager tracks are obscuring my moving objects! Can I hide them?
A: Yes, go to the Layers panel and search for "Overlay Layer". Click on the eye to hide the overlay layer containing the tracks.