Need help or advice ? Come to the Icy club !
- Every Wenesday morning from 9h30 to 12h30 - Francois Jacob Building - Main hall - Pasteur
Please log-in to post a review
05 Mar 2015 17:29
Thanks for the pluggin. Indeed very useful to create a tutorial. However, is there an option to save the video in a more compressed format ? Because the few seconds I record end-up into a gigantic file. Maybe save them as PNG or JPEG instead of RGB ? And another interesting feature would be to display on the screen where the recorded pictures fit. I use a wide screen and the border is not imaged. So I need to tighten everything on the left end of my screen. In any case, thanks for this already convenient tool.
by Thomas Provoost
Record what you are doing on a sequence as a .avi file, fully compatible with Icy.
- Choose what you want to record:
- The whole screen
- The current sequence
- Adjust the number of frames per second:
- A video is supposed to be at 24 FPS
- A fewer number will miss some points
- may not be accurate, depending on hardware
- Hit the Record Button
- Choose the file you want
- The recording starts after 3 seconds, do what you want to record
- Press the Stop button when you are done.
- The plugin will display a progress frame during the recording and the saving