Short DescriptionProjects data over Z-Stack or over Time, using max, min, mean, sum saturated, and sum unsaturated. Sum saturated means that if sum is greated than the data type of the image, then the value will be the max value available with this data type.
The projection works on the current sequence selected.
The projection type can be either a Z projection or a T projection.
The available projection functions are:
- Maximum: the highest value found on the axis is kept.
- Minimum: the lowest value found on the axis is kept.
- Mean: a mean is computed with all the pixel found on the axis.
- Sum with saturation: Sum of all the pixel in the axis, consideringthat the pixel cannot exceed the maximum limit of the data-type of the image.
- Sum without saturation: The sum is computed and stored back in the native type of the image, without checking if it can really contain it. Leads to data-cycle. (Should only be used by experimented users)