Generate nice dataset animations with interpolated camera points.
This plugin allows the creation of custom animations for 3D viewing. It will generate a new sequence that can be edited in Icy, and saved.
The animation is based on key framing, as in most of 3D rendering software projects.
- Set the number of frames you want by choosing:
- The number of Frames Per Second (FPS)
- The number of Seconds
- Hit “Rescale” to perform the changes
- Set up a Key Frame:
- A KeyFrame is a frame used for the interpolation of the camera trajectory.
- Choose the first frame with the slider
- Choose the camera position you want to start your animation with
- Hit the “Create Key” button to set the frame as a Key Frame.
- Set up the last frame as a key frame:
- Choose the last frame with the slider
- Choose another camera position, for instance, zoom in the object
- Hit “Create Key”
- Now, move the slider and you will be able to see the interpolation.
- Repeat 2 or 3 to add any Frame as a Key Frame
- If the trajectory is too abrupt, increase the Smooth Factor (10 is a good value)
- When you are ready, hit the “Render” button to view the result