Allows to use Micro-Manager for Icy features inside Protocols.
This plugin brings a lot of different blocks for the plugin Blocks. Be advised, before using those microscopy blocks, you should always have Micro-Manager for Icy running. If not, you may experience issues.
Microscopy Block list (a bit outdated):
- Snap Image: capture a single image
- PositionsList: the button Open will bring the Position List Dialog to choose the different positions.
- Shutter Open Close: choose if you want to open or close a shutter
- Change Setting Microscope: switch to a specified channel. Be careful, the input is a channel, not an array of channels, you may need an indexer if you want a specific channel or use an ArrayLoop.
- Stage Mover: go to a specific position. The input is not an array as in PositionsList, remember to use an Indexer or an ArrayLoop.
- XY Position: go to a specified X / Y position, relative or absolute
- Z position: go to a specified Z position, relative or absolute