sebi06 March 24, 2020 at 9:24 am
as demonstrated on the NEUBIAS just a few weeks ago our ZEN blue and ZEN core software allows to integrate Docker Container to create custom workflows. This works fine for many ImageJ / Fiji plugins, but I would like to do the same
- by creating a ICY protocol or script
- packaging ICY + script / protocol into a container –> maybe there is already a ICY container
- convert it to an APEER module
- run it locally inside ZEN and enjoy
Any help would be really appreciated.
Sebi (from ZEISS)
Marion Louveaux March 26, 2020 at 12:34 pm
- This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by sebi06.
A few quick elements of answer here:
– protocols: https://icy.bioimageanalysis.org/plugin/protocols/
It is possible to include a Docker container in an Icy plugin https://icy.bioimageanalysis.org/plugin/docker-for-icy/
And there seems to be a Docker container for Icy: https://icy.bioimageanalysis.org/plugin/icyhlplugininstaller/
The Icy development team is eager to help you converting Icy plugins or protocols to APEER modules and document this procedure for Icy/Zeiss users. I would suggest that we discuss this further by chat. Could you contact me by email to set a chat appointment?
sebi06 March 31, 2020 at 12:47 pm
- This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Marion Louveaux.
since I do not have your mail I give you mine to get in contact data from my work email.
Dr. Sebastian Rhode
Product Manager/Product Owner – Machine Learning
Technology Center Software
ZEISS Research Microscopy Solutions
Carl Zeiss Microscopy GmbH
81379 München, GermanyPhone: +49 89 90 9000 313
The forum ‘Protocols’ is closed to new topics and replies.